So Much to Learn, So Little Time!
A current partial snapshot of my personal, educational to-do list:
- Work through the Metasploit Unleashed tutorial (security)
- Read through some old study materials for the SANS security bootcamp (security)
- Work through the Programming From The Ground Up book on assembly language (programming)
- Work through K&R C to refresh my C skills (programming)
- Work through CUDA By Example (programming)
- Set up my Raspberry Pi as a home server (syadmin)
- Find more recipes for tofu that I can eat as a meat-eater (cooking)
- Find more tasty things I can make on the grill (cooking)
- Re-read Feynman Lectures on Physics (science)
- Find a decent intro book on epidemiology to find out if it’s as interesting as it seems (science)
- Work through some more machine learning tutorials, refresh my stats skills (math)
- Work through some examples of numerical programming with MPI (math, programming)
And that ignores the stuff I need to do for work, and my regular every-day life with laundry and needy cats and a still partially-set-up apartment and fun games and a wonderful wife….
(Not that I’m complaining, I have a wonderful life! But’s how’s an extra 10 hours per day sound?)